THIRTY YEARS OF FIDUCIARY & FINANCIAL SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Over thirty years management and client advisory experience in the fiduciary trust and financial services industries, encompassing more than twenty-five years representing large regional trust companies and another six years with prominent investment services firms - having spent the last fifteen years specializing in employer securities and ESOP fiduciary services.
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLES OF EXPERIENCE
Provided services to more than a hundred ESOP formations, ongoing assignments and sales transactions in the following industries:
· Architectural, Engineering and Construction Firms
· U.S. Federal Agency Contractors and Service Providers
· Insurance Carriers and Agencies
· Retail Grocery, Convenience and Fuel stores.
· Automobile and Component Parts
· General Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply
· Professional Consulting Services
· "B" (or "Benefit") Corporations
Worked on many specialty assignments including:
· Monitored ESOP participant "pass-through" voting for private and publicly-traded companies.
· Served one of the largest professional employer organization’s (PEO) multiple-employer 401(k) plans.
· Provided specialized services to the largest automobile club and insurance company’s 401(k) plan’s stable value portfolio.
· Assigned to replace enjoined plan trustee pursuant to a Department of Labor agreement.
· Participated in Unrelated Business Income Tax allocation negotiations for the the GM Sub-trust of the UAW Medical Benefits Trust.
EXPERT WITNESS EXPERIENCE
Plaintiff's expert supporting ESOP trustee's claim for breach of fiduciary duty against former trustee.
Supported several defendant's decisions to engage in ESOP transactions including one of he largest transactions ever done.
Defendant's fiduciary expert supporting the prudent process concluding in the independent fiduciary's decision to divest employer stock in the General Motors stock-drop case.
Acted as the Independent Fiduciary on behalf of an ESOP to approve a multi-party settlement